Being out and about in the fresh air makes you hungry. After exploring Saalbach Hinterglemm through a skitour, skiing, going downhill or going for a hike you’ll need very good restaurants which’ll make you full and happy.
To the perfect holiday experience belong perfect taste experiences, too. Our team from the You are ADLER blog has listed you the best local restaurants in this article. Now the only thing you have to do is to choose!
Restaurant highlights directly in the Adler Resort
We from the ADLER RESORT do not only want to spoil you, we want even more to enthuse you culinarily. We offer you two restaurants with a fantastic view over Hinterglemm on our ALTITUDE FOOD & DRINKS floor:
- In the ALTITUDE – BUFFET exclusive and varied theme buffets, front cooking, and an extra buffet for kids await you.
Here a little foretaste: buffet menu
- The ALTITUDE – GRILL is a classical steakhouse where you can eat à la carte. Here, just the best of local and international meat is being placed on the grill.
Here a little foretaste: barbecue menu
Our barkeepers make sure that you get the perfect aperitif or digestif from the ALTITUDE BAR. In this rooftop bar in Hinterglemm several Gin Tonics and handpicked champagnes await you. In summer you can enjoy your drink on the sun deck and let yourself be enchanted by the breathtaking view over the Zwölferkogel.
We’re also looking forward to welcoming guests in our restaurants or only for a glass of wine who are not staying in the Adler Resort!
It doesn’t matter if you’re living in one of our apartments or not, a reservation is always worth it. You can reach us via e-mail: email@example.com or via telephone: +43 6541 7331 . Our front desk is also pleased to help.
Our restaurant recommendations for your vacation
If you’re someone looking for variety, you will find many good restaurants in Saalbach Hinterglemm. And because you don’t want to be disappointed during your holiday, we went looking for the best restaurants in the area.
These are our favourites which we can recommend wholeheartedly:
- Austrian specialities with italian influences await you in Seppi’s Restaurant. The speciality is the “Bistecca alla Fiorentina”.
- You can enjoy traditional austrian cuisine in the Wirtshaus “Heimat”. A lovely special is surely the beautiful guest garden.
- At the “Tiroler Buam” austrian dishes are newly interpreted. If you want to learn more about their cuisine you can take part in one of their cooking courses.
How do the locals say? Mahlzeit! (Enjoy your meal!) With this in mind we wish you a lot of wonderful flavour experiences in our beautiful Saalbach Hinterglemm.